Our research work on shamanism and trance had its first fruits a long, long time ago.
We began to publish documents about it in 2016.
The actual site « Chaman urbain » is one of the entry point of a set of 7 on line sites.
The « as if » approach
One of the motivation of this approach is described in note 1.
In 2020, we decided to work « as if » we were to write a PhD dissertation.
This « as if » choice is a direct consequence of our 2005 PhD dissertation where we developed and applied an approach we called – in French :
– multi-dimensional research work
– multi-referential research work
Practically it means :
– collecting data
– collecting research work
– weaving data & concepts
– write a dissertation
– find a laboratory interested in this dissertation
It sounds weird ! Is it really ?
Who knows what will be the core of the findings ?
– phenomena ?
– EEG and other brain imagery ?
– other ?
– both ?
After our first set of readings, we find both – phenomena & brain imagery – very interesting !!!
See you soon !
P.S. : It sounds like Christian Bois is the experimenter, the observer and the author of this project.
But … « manifestation of interest » soon appeared.
(1) The French WikiPedia article « Multi-referential research » was « killed » by predators.
Fortunately, a copy exists SensAgent Le Parisien !!!
This « murder » gives an idea of how it is easy to run a research study with several :
– dimensions – from phenomena to EEG
– « elucidation tools » to speak as Foucault